- BEST FPV camera
The majority of players from more than 50 countries prefer to choose PZ0420 as their ideal FPV camera.
360° viewing angle
Highly Recommended by Millions of Users
Its extraordinary performances have made itself become popular in the world-wide and the sale volume has reached 300,000 pieces since the first advertisement in 2010 on our website.
PZ0420H, more powerful, more fun
|Especially in the FPV field, annual sales volume shows being several-fold than previous year.||As the investigation shows the majority of players from more than 50 countries prefer to choose PZ0420 as their ideal FPV camera.|
Better Cameras with Higher Standard Service
To provide more professional products and service for every player, our company establish “RunCam”,optimizing PZ0420 as “PZ0420H”. In RunCam.com, we strive to offer better cameras with higher standard service!
This is the Brand Version (RunCam) of PZ0420 with plastic housing which named PZ0420H.
It adopts SONY CCD (ICX639BKA-PAL/ICX638BKA-NTSC) & Nextchip 2040 DSP, SamSung and PANASONIC’s top resistor component and tantalum capacitor.
After amelioration and enhancement, the camera performs excellently under the strong light condition and provides more vivid image to users than ever before!
PZ0420H New needs for improvement
With new plastic housing (only 6g), your camera gets more comprehensive protection but less weight than with metal housing!
The newly designed 5D-OSD button makes the control easier than OSD board!
3pin FPV cable
The 400mm-long split 3pin FPV cable is more flexible for any RC airplane use!
Two different filters are available for PZ0420H. Except the defaulted IR sensitive filter, IR blocked filter is also offered as free gift with order to meet your different need.
DIY can be more fun and easier!
Wanna to see more vivid image from the camera? You can do it! Use the free IR blocked filter and paste it to the CCD. DIY is just that easy!
Let’s Do It! Enjoy DIY Fun to Your Life!
Choose whatever you like!
Would you like to enjoy the view from a different perspective? There are 2.1mm, 2.8mm and 3.6mm (default choice) lenses for your selection!
FPV wiring diagram
- 1. DC 9-12V power source
- 2. 32CH 5.8G 600mW FPV Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Kit
- 3. 5.8G SMA& RP-SMA Circular Polarized Antenna
- Plastic housing (only23g)
- DIY Changeable Day-Night Fliters
- Color 600TVL Black & white 650TVL High Picture Quality
- 1/3'' SONY SUPER HAD II CCD
- Default 3.6mm lens, optional 2.1(extra US$4)/2.8mm(extra US$2) wide angle lens
- Removable 5D OSD menu
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range(D-WDR)
- Digital Noise Reduction(2 DNR)
- Low Power Consumption
- Back light compensation (BLC)
- Anti-exposure function support car license recording(HLC)
- 8 private areas Shading function
- Low illumination:0.01Lux
- White dot repair(DPC)
- DC 9V-12V Power input
- CVBS(BNC) Video output
|Image Sensor||1/3 SONY SUPER HAD II CCD|
|Effective Pixel||PAL:753(H)*582(V), NTSC:768(H)*494(V)|
|Auto White Balance||Manual/Auto/Auto tracking|
|S/N Ratio||>60dB(AGC OFF)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||PAL:1/50-1/100,000sec;NTSC:1/60-1/100,000|
|Auto Gain Control||off/low/mid/high optional|
|Back light compensation (BLC)||off /BLC/ anti-exposure|
|Motion Detection (MD)||On/Off (multi-level sensitivity)|
|Video Output||1.0Vp-p 75 ohm BNC output|
|Negative/ positive||Negative/ positive optional|
|Edge light compensation||Yes|
|Display Mode||LED monitor/ Flat monitor|
|Synchronize IR turn on and color turn to B&W||Yes (optional)|
|IR image optimize||Anti exposure of the object in the middle|
|Day/ Night Switch||Auto/Color/B&W/Outside control (position start and end controllable)|
|Day/ Night time switch||2~63 Switchable time|
|OSD||Chinese/ English Menu|
|White dot repair||Yes|
|Operation Temp.||–10 C~50 C|
- Q: Your ad says 9-12 volts. the box it came in says 12 only which is it?
- A: It is 9-12V.
- Q: I need to know the inside PCB size & the 4 screws hole to hole distance?
- A: The hole to hole distance for the housing is 35mm. The PCB board is:
- Q: which cable is the camera in?
- A: TThere are 3 cables come with the camera.One for video output and power in;Second one is for OSD, use to control the OSD(can be removed); The third one is for FPV.
- fEspecially in the FPV field, annual sales volume shows being several-fold than previous year.
- Q: I am trying to find what the connector "J2" is for. It is marked with DAMP-, DAMP+, DRIVE- and DRIVE+.
- A: It is for auto iris lens.
Great little camera
Posted by Wayne Shephard on 8th Jun 2015
I purchased this camera online and it was delivered in ten days to Tasmania Australia.
I have only just given it a run and it's a great little camera, it is comparable to the 600-650 line Sony with WDR and handles changing in lighting conditions really well, the colours are realistic and at altitude it's easy to make out smaller items on the ground than with some lesser quality cameras I have used.
The menus are simple to use and the options provided are very good, it also had a good hardware kit provided to connect straight up to most VTX's and a lead for security use if you wanted to use it elsehwere, this lead can easily be modded to make a second fpv lead for another model so you can just switch cameras by unplugging and transferring to the next model, at the end of the day you can only use one at a time and save yourself another $30.
PZ0420H is good for FPV
Posted by dmerc00 YouTube on 31st May 2015
The PZ0420H seems to work quite well for an inexpensive board camera. The plastic case makes it light and the 2.8mm lens has good FOV